|Author :||Menezes, Sueli|
|Illustrator :||Ferri, Giuliano|
|Size :||22 x 29,3 cm|
|Additional specs :||Colour throughout. Laminated hardcover, gold foil blockings and die-cuts.|
• Exquisit production makes an ideal gift
• Enchanting illustrations in glowing colours
• Captivating tale of friendship and trust
• Perfect bedtime story for young children
• Shows how nothing is impossible and a dream CAN come true when everyone works together.
• Beautifully produced with gold foil stampings, spot UV varnish and die-cuts
Nino, the little firefly, glows brightly each night. Only the moon shines brighter.
But what happens if the moon gets tired?
Can Nino make his dream come true?